X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasCara Tips

MasCara Tips

Mascara Tip About Application Technique :
    I do upper lashes first and wait until they are dry before adding mascara to the lower lashes. I use the tip of the brush and run across lashes twice. On the third time I brush them out holding the brush horizontally.

Mascara Tip About Cleaning Your Wand and More :
    Does your wand ever get clumpy and hard to apply mascara with? Just take a little Vaseline and coat the wand and wipe off the extra mascara that is clumped on there and hard. Water won't work and using soap may irritate your eyes. The vaseline should remove all extra and won't irritate your eyes.

Mascara Tip About Her Favorite Brand :
    When you apply mascara - always have a cotton bud handy. This way when it smudges above or below the eye, you can quickly and easily "erase" it before it dries. I can't imagine putting on mascara without one!

Mascara Tip About Mascara Application :
    If your eyelashes aren't black, don't use black mascara.Always use a dark rown ect. Black makes them look fake.

Mascara Tip About Smudging :
    Wear Mascara only on your top lashes and put eyeliner on your lower eyelashes. Put the eyeliner the inner side of your lashes and not the outer. Try not to use water-proof mascara because it's harder to take off. Use a good mascara which comes with a handle that comes with thin bristles so your lashes can be easily separted yet has that rich look into it.

Mascara Tip No.1 :
    The only reason I don't like mascara is that it tends to look very bad on most people. It clumps, and makes your lashes way thick, and looks totally unnatural. I can understand using it if you have light lashes, but if yours are brown or black, there's no need for it. It simply makes you look made-up, and that's way out now.

Mascara Tip on Removal :
    Don't forget to wash it off! I usually don't wear mascara, but once I wore it for several days straight, and on the last one, my lashes were so coated that they looked fake!

Tip for Gorgeous Lashes :
    I couldn't apply mascara without using my mascara toothbrush as a final separator and declumper.
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Working...
X