House Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Wife

Many women to day are independent, successful, educated, professional, and self-sufficient.
    These are the standards whereby we measure "success" and people with these characteristics are what we regard as "intelligent" as opposed to "uneducated."
    However, careful analysis reveals that the woman of the house fulfills the following roles:

1. She has to be a wife to her husband.

2. She has to be a mother to her children.

3. She is a teacher, teaching her children between right and wrong.

4. She is a tutor, assisting with homework.

5. She is a psychologist, using her intellect in daily struggles with husband and children.

6. She is a counselor, counseling the children when a bully hits them.

7. She is a financier, budgeting the household expenses.

8. She is a chef, preparing the meals.

9. She is a baker, baking on special occasions.

10. She is a tailor, mending clothes.

11. She is a driver, ferrying the kids to and from school.

12. She is a buyer and store clerk, ensuring that all basic necessities are in the house.

13. She is a switchboard operator, answering the constantly ringing phone.

14. She is a receptionist, answering the door and receiving guests and visitors.

15. She is a waitress, feeding everyone at mealtime before she feeds herself.

Considering the above multi-faceted roles of our wives/mothers/sisters in society,
    it really surprises me when a woman is asked what job she has and her typical reply is "Oh, I don't work.
    I just sit at home. I'm a housewife." Housewife indeed! This "housewife" is actually the CEO,
    the general manager of your house. She is the senior executive and fully fledged board member of the fraternity that you call home.
    She ensures that everything (most of the time) runs smoothly with military precision.
    (Sadly however, some women fritter their life away by sleeping, shopping, and gossiping.)

Is a HOUSEWIFE Really Unemployed???

Re: House Wife

nup ...being a housewife is actually very difficult...when at a specific kinda job u just have 2 watch dat assigned work ...but a housewife along with her own work has 2 watch everybody's work....as u said shez d one who plays all roles a wife ..a mother..a teacher..a tutor..a driver..a chef..a nurse..n what not...

so in ma view A house wife is d only employed women in dis world...literally...
    .......................!!!!!

Comment

sadly, I fritter away my life on my job, spending time on the internet and sleeping!!!!!!!!!!(shopping mein nehi kerti zyda!)

aur koi chautha kaam nahi mujhe maloom!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cute Ruba View Post
        Many women to day are independent, successful, educated, professional, and self-sufficient.
        These are the standards whereby we measure "success" and people with these characteristics are what we regard as "intelligent" as opposed to "uneducated."
        However, careful analysis reveals that the woman of the house fulfills the following roles:

1. She has to be a wife to her husband.

2. She has to be a mother to her children.

3. She is a teacher, teaching her children between right and wrong.

4. She is a tutor, assisting with homework.

5. She is a psychologist, using her intellect in daily struggles with husband and children.

6. She is a counselor, counseling the children when a bully hits them.

7. She is a financier, budgeting the household expenses.

8. She is a chef, preparing the meals.

9. She is a baker, baking on special occasions.

10. She is a tailor, mending clothes.

11. She is a driver, ferrying the kids to and from school.

12. She is a buyer and store clerk, ensuring that all basic necessities are in the house.

13. She is a switchboard operator, answering the constantly ringing phone.

14. She is a receptionist, answering the door and receiving guests and visitors.

15. She is a waitress, feeding everyone at mealtime before she feeds herself.

Considering the above multi-faceted roles of our wives/mothers/sisters in society,
        it really surprises me when a woman is asked what job she has and her typical reply is "Oh, I don't work.
        I just sit at home. I'm a housewife." Housewife indeed! This "housewife" is actually the CEO,
        the general manager of your house. She is the senior executive and fully fledged board member of the fraternity that you call home.
        She ensures that everything (most of the time) runs smoothly with military precision.
        (Sadly however, some women fritter their life away by sleeping, shopping, and gossiping.)

Is a HOUSEWIFE Really Unemployed???
        Too many tasks but actually have nothing to do. It all takes a while to manage everything precisely. So don't overly expose it
        :thmbup:

Comment

You are right even I do the same mistake :( actually we compare ourself useless and we feel like we are doing nothing..

Comment

itnay kaam :garmi:
            اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
            اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Originally posted by Aanchal View Post
              itnay kaam :garmi:
              yaar yeh sub jhoot he. Tumhein ager yakeen nahi aata meri baat pe to apni taraf he dekh lo

Comment

Originally posted by munda_Sialkoty View Post
                yaar yeh sub jhoot he. Tumhein ager yakeen nahi aata meri baat pe to apni taraf he dekh lo
                apni taraf kio main koon sa kisi kay hose ki wife houn :garmi:
                اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
                اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

apni taraf kio main koon sa kisi kay hose ki wife houn :garmi:
                  Lagta he tum ne "Horse" ke spelling sahi nahi likhay :bhago:

Comment

toba he....me to hans hans k laal surkh ho gai hun372-haha

Comment

sunna hai mery moun say ub kuch

Comment

sunna hai mery moun say ub kuch
                        suna hi do Aanchal..:ys:

Comment

Originally posted by BhaTaktii RooH View Post
                          suna hi do Aanchal..:ys:
                          han wesay hi kisi baat pay ghussa aya howa hai is leye suna hi doun gee ...:garmi:

Comment

han wesay hi kisi baat pay ghussa aya howa hai is leye suna hi doun gee ...:garmi:
                            lagta aj lalay ki khair nahiin...372-scare

Comment

:shyy:

Comment

Working...
                              X