Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O L I V E S Benefits

O L I V E S Benefits

The history of olives is very ancient. According to scholar of Ahadiths, olives were the first things that was found on earth after the water level came down to the ground, after the remission of "Toofan-e-Nooh" {A clamity sent down to the nation of Prophet Noah (A.S) by Allah (SWT) when they crossed all the boundaries and their cruelty reached to the apex (as told in Al`Quran Al`Hakeem}.

Olives are very rich in vitamin E, a good source of iron,copper and a helpful dietary fibre. Olives go through a special process of refinning and cannot be eaten directly from the plants. It's good for preventing heart diseases and gastrointestinal health problems. The refined olive oil is good for skin and hair.

Allah (SWT) has revealed (in Al`Quran) the benefits of olives and stresses the importance of Zaitoon (olives) on several occasions: (141-M-AlInaam-6), (99-K-AlInaam-6), (11-K-AlNahl-16), (AlNoor-35), (Moominoon).

In addition to that, Prophet (SAW) has also mentioned the benfits of olives in several Ahadiths.

Hazrat Sayyed Al-Ansari narrates that the Prophet (SAW) said “Eat the olive oil and massage it over your bodies since it is a holy (mubarak) tree.” {Tirmizi, Ibn Maja}.

At another place, Hazrath Abu Hurairah (t) narrates that the Prophet (SAW) stated, “ Eat the olive oil and apply it (locally), since there is cure for seventy diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy.” {Abu Naim}

We should be thankful to Allah (SWT) for all these blessings and must remember the beatiful verses of Surah Al`Rehman in which Allah (SWT) says that:

"Fa`bi Ay`i Ala i Rab`ikuma Tuka`ji Ban"

"And which of the favours of your Lord (SWT), that ye deny?"

Important: [Please do recite Al'Quran for the proper recitation of this beautiful Ayah]

Click image for larger version

Name:	olive benefits.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	2492335

اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Working...
    X