Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best reply for abuses...

ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM Friends,

Yesterday I heard about a beautiful riwayah. Once Kuffar-e-Makkah were abusing Hazrat Abu Bakkar Siddique(R.A) very much and at that time he was sitting with Muhammad S.A.W, and Muhammad S.A.W was just smiling towards it, Hazrat Abu Bakkar Siddique (R.A) also didn't replied to them but when they were just not stopping from there act Hazrat Abu Bakar(R.A) just said some one word to them and Muhammad S.A.W got serious at once, stood up from his place and went away. Hazrat Abu Bakkar (R.A) also stood up and went before him and asked why have he got disappointed from me while when they were abusing him he didn't said anything Muhammad S.A.W replied “while they were abusing you and you were not replying there were angels standing by your side giving answers to them and the moment you replied angels went away and Shaitan came at the spot and I can’t sit with Shaitan.”

So friends whenever anyone is teasing you, hurting you or abusing just don’t give any reply. Actually we try to solve the problems by ourselves but we forget that ALLAH is the best judge and best doer of everything he could do better decisions for us. And as our teacher always says always live as if you are zero just zero or even below from it, and your ALLAH will make you 100. Whenever someone hurts you just share all your story or happenings with ALLAH momentarily you will feel like he is not replying to you as your friends usually reply but always remember friends the reply of our ALLAH is the best reply and he himself is the best friend and best helper of all then how can he not reply to our sharing, he will surely make a reply and that reply will make you more near to ALLAH. And also even you’re sharing the story with your ALLAH you yourself will feel as if you are very much light hearted now, and as soon as you've vomited out all the story to ALLAH your hatered will also disappear from your heart. Doing wudu at such condition will be a plus point for you. Also Remember the hurts given to Muhammad S.A.W kuffar kept on teasing him, they called him magician and mad NAUZ BILLAH but he didn't said any bad word to anyone. He left his case to ALLAH and you may know about the stories of those kuffar who teased him that how bad there conditions were done.
    Always remember friends our lives are not for us it is for ALLAH, So why do we care for ourselves we should leave each and everything up-to him and just say “HASBI ALLAH U WA NE’MAL WAQEEL” and surely ALLAH will be enough for you.
    When I came home in the rain,

Brother asked why didn't you take an umbrella...

Sister adviced why didn't you wait till rain stopped...

Father angrily warned, only after getting cold, you will realize...

But Mother...
    while drying my hair said,
    Stupiid Rain!
    Couldn't it wait,
    Till my child came home...?

That's Mom!!!
Working...
X