Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive attitude

اسلام وعلیکم

A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.
    Do Not Wait for Happiness
    Try to find happiness in everything that is happening around you rather than waiting for good things to happen. You need to work towards happiness. You need to create a happy environment around you today to remain happy tomorrow.
    Clarify and Prioritize
    Learn to know what you want. If you know what you expect from yourself, your future becomes clear and your goals become attainable.

To provide steady fuel for your energy, create a list of long term goals to be accomplished in life time & break them into several interim short term goals to help you chart your progress everyday. As you would see yourself progressing, you would be motivated towards your goals even more.
    Be a ResilientSelf Pep TalkLaughter is the best medicine
    Make laughter a part of your day. When feeling low, read funny stories or go through a joke book. Allow yourself to open up. See the funny side of things and you will realize, life is complex, yet funny game.
    Seize the dayBe an OptimistThe author
    Anurag Aggarwal
    For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Re: Positive attitude

do not w8 for happiness : )
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Originally posted by Aanchal View Post
      do not w8 for happiness : )
      that's what caught my eye too...................mein abhi jaati huhn bhaag ker happiness k pass(y wait for it 2 cum 2 u!)..............lekn koi pta to btaye:think:

@Very nice sharing Rida............I can and I will!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by u_r View Post
        that's what caught my eye too...................mein abhi jaati huhn bhaag ker happiness k pass(y wait for it 2 cum 2 u!)..............lekn koi pta to btaye:think:

@Very nice sharing Rida............I can and I will!!!!!!!
        Tumhari yeh aadat bohat achi he, ke tum bohat determined ho jati ho aur doosray lamhay bhool jati ho :lol
        :thmbup:

Comment

he koi shakk.........

changgiyahn aadetaahn hi teh kamm aundeih ne........:shyy:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by u_r View Post
            he koi shakk.........

changgiyahn aadetaahn hi teh kamm aundeih ne........:shyy:
            :lol