Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Three-Word Phrases, can be tools to help develop every relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three-Word Phrases, can be tools to help develop every relationship.

There are many things that you can do to strengthen your relationships. Often the most effective thing you can do involves saying just three words. When spoken sincerely, these statements often have the power to develop new friendships, deepen old ones and even bring healing to relationships that have soured.

The following three-word phrases can be tools to help develop every relationship.

~ Let me help:
    Good friends see a need and then try to fill it. When they see a hurt they do what they can to heal it. Without being asked, they jump in and help out.

~ I understand you:
    People become closer and enjoy each other more when the other person accepts and understands them. Letting your spouse know - in so many little ways - that you understand them, is one of the most powerful tools for healing your relationship. And this can apply to any relationship.

~ I respect you:
    Respect is another way of showing love. Respect demonstrates that another person is a true equal. If you talk to your children as if they were adults you will strengthen the bonds and become closer friends. This applies to all interpersonal relationships.

~ I miss you:

~ Please forgive me:

Many broken relationships could be restored and healed if people would admit their mistakes and ask for forgiveness. All of us are vulnerable to faults, foibles and failures. A man should never be ashamed to own up that he has been in the wrong, which is saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.

~ I thank you:~ Count on me:~ Go for it:~ I love you:

u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Working...
    X