The Dead Sea facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dead Sea facts

This city, in which the Prophet Lut (as) lived and which was later destroyed, is called "Sodom" in the Old Testament. It appears that this people, who lived to the north of the Red Sea, was destroyed in a manner compatible with the description in the Qur'an. Archaeological excavations have revealed that the city lay close to the Dead Sea on the present-day Israeli-Jordanian border. According to scientists, the area is covered in large deposits of sulphur. For this reason, no life in the form of animals or plants is to be found there and the region stands as a symbol of destruction.

And Lut, when he said to his people, "Do you commit an obscenity not perpetrated before you by anyone in all the worlds? You come with lust to men instead of women. You are indeed a depraved people." (Qur'an, 7:80-81)
    We turned the place completely upside down and rained down on them stones of hard-baked clay. There are certainly Signs in that for the discerning. They were beside a road which still exists. There is certainly a Sign in that for the believers. (Qur'an, 15:74-77)

All these remains and geographical features show that there was a major geological event at the Dead Sea.

Information regarding this destroyed city is-as revealed in Surat al-Hijr 76-that these cities were on the main line. Geographers have identified this region as being on a line to the south-east of the Dead Sea, extending from the Arabian peninsula to Syria and Egypt.

Photographs of 'Dead Sea' where nation of Prophet Lut (A.S) were located around 2000 B.C and they were destroyed by a very heavenly explosion becuase of thier signs (mainly Homosexuality).

Allah-o-Akbar Kabeera, Wal Hamdulillaah-e-Kaseera, Subhan Allah-e-Bukratan-wa-Aseela

Re: The Dead Sea facts

nice

I Have Green Blood In My Veins Because I Am a Pakistani

Comment

nice janabb
      "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? "

Comment

:thmbup:
        .......................!!!!!

Comment