• toothpast3

aslamoalikum wr wb.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	2479692
    Toothpaste

Most everyone uses toothpaste to brush their teeth at least once, usually twice a day. Well, I bet most people didn't realize how many things you really can use that one tube of toothpaste for. You can use that one tube of toothpaste to help clean and deodorize with toothpaste, as well as other beauty and miscellaneous purposes, all besides just brushing your teeth.

Clean with Toothpaste
    1. The plate of your clothes iron. The toothpaste will help clean off the scorched marks or marks made by melted fabric, as well as watermarks and calcium deposits in he grooves. You can rub toothpaste one the bottom of the cold iron, let it sit for a few minutes, and wipe it away; you can heat it up and rub the iron over an old cloth to complete cleaning.
    2. Jewelry. Brush your jewelry with an old toothbrush and toothpaste and rinse thoroughly. Make sure that valuable jewelry is professionally cleaned, not with toothpaste.
    3. Polish chrome. Rub the toothpaste onto the chrome, rinse, and buff with a soft cloth.
    4. Walls. If you have crayon marks on the walls, you can rub toothpaste on the marks and wipe it way with warm water to clean your walls.
    5. Shoes. You can use toothpaste to clean shoes, especially white shoes, clogs, and plastic and leather shoes. Toothpaste is a great tool to use to clean the bottom and sides of your sneakers. Rub and rinse with a damp towel.
    6. Scratches on leather. You can use toothpaste to remove scratches on leather. Use a dab of toothpaste and a soft cloth to rub it clean, wipe with a damp cloth and the scuffs will disappear.
    7. Furniture. You can remove watermarks from your furniture with a little toothpaste. Gently rub the watermark with toothpaste using a soft cloth, and wipe it off with a damp cloth, let it dry and apply a furniture polish.
    8. Piano keys. If you play the piano, then you know that your keys can get pretty dirty; you can keep them clean with a little toothpaste and a toothbrush- rub on the toothpaste and then wipe the keys down with a damp cloth. This technique will work well with ivory keys and key covered in plastic.
    9. Beach tar. You can use a little toothpaste and rub away the beach tar that you may develop on your feet.
      Deodorize with Toothpaste
      1. Sink and drain. Rub your toothpaste around the bowl of think sink and rinse it away so that you can freshen the drain and prevent stale smells.
      2. Plastic bottles and boxes. When kept close they can start to smell, so brush them with a little toothpaste, let sit for a few minutes, and then rinse to wash the smell away.
      3. Onion and garlic smells. If you have onion or garlic smells on your hands, rub them with toothpaste and then rinse in warm water.
      4. Freshen your car. Squeeze a little toothpaste on a paper towel and fold it up. Place the folded paper towel underneath the seat of your car when in the sun, and when heated the toothpaste will release a minty smell to your vehicle. Replace as needed.

Re: toothpast3

Walaikum asalam,

excellent share

Comment

W.salam
      got to much from ur this sharing lil khushi..
      u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

nice sharing
        "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? "

Comment

walikum salam

a very useful article. thanks for sharing :)
          Allah

Comment

nice sharing

Comment

:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:
              For New Designers
              وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

nice