Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best way to lose weight

The best way to lose weight, according to Prophet Muhammad's SAW advice

If you want to lose weight, eat less. It is this simple.

"Let people fill one third of their stomach with food, one third with drink and one third with nothing."**-Prophet Muhammad SAW.

People today eat until they are full. And they try to conrol their weight by eating differently. They don't realize that whether they eat fruits or burgers, if they take more calories than they need, they will gain weight.

The basic, practical way to lose weight is to eat less. If you usually eat three pieces of a pizza during a meal, eat two to lose weight.

If you are overweight, please stop making excuses for yourself. Face the truth. This is a character problem, it is not genetic. It is your own personal weakness. It is time that you did something about it. If you are Muslim, your life is supposed to be dedicated to Allah, not your stomach.

---------

* From a book titled The Popular Life.

**Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1381), Ibn Maajah (3349); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2265).
    Last edited by *Rida*; 2 November 2009, 10:31.
    For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Re: The best way to lose weight

Sallam Misss Rada Please Ap he Help kardainMain Bohat Shoq say Pegham ka Mimbar Bana tha Both Afssos say Chornay ko Dil Chahany Laga Hay Mujhy Koch Samajh nahin Aa Rahay K mainn Pegham mehfil Main kis tarha Apni bat,Drawin,ya or koch Send karon Please Help Me :(
    :star1:

Comment

Koie Koch Nahin Batay Ga To Nahay Banda Kidhar Jay Ga? Please Please Please Mujay Tarykay kar K baray main koch Bata din :(
      :star1:

Comment

Originally posted by A.Athar View Post
        Sallam Misss Rada Please Ap he Help kardainMain Bohat Shoq say Pegham ka Mimbar Bana tha Both Afssos say Chornay ko Dil Chahany Laga Hay Mujhy Koch Samajh nahin Aa Rahay K mainn Pegham mehfil Main kis tarha Apni bat,Drawin,ya or koch Send karon Please Help Me :(
        Walaikom Assalam

Pegham - Seekho Aur Sikhao! - Powered by vBulletin

yeh hai forum index yahan jaiye... dekhiye kon say sections mjoud hain yahan....
        jo visit karna ho us per click kijiye ..
        apnay design agar aap ko share karnay hain tu
        yeh section hai

Pegham Designing - Pegham - Seekho Aur Sikhao!

yahn new thred banaye suitable section mein....:)
        For New Designers
        وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Originally posted by *Rida* View Post
          The best way to lose weight, according to Prophet Muhammad's SAW advice

"Nobody in society is discriminated against more than overweight people. If you are fat, people are looking at you and feeling a sense of empowerment and privilege from comparing themselves to you. If that makes you feel really bad, it should. [Especially if you are female]

Overweight women are at an extreme disadvantage in society. You will almost never be accepted/respected to a fair degree unless you lose weight if you are female. If you are male, you also should lose weight. I like to ‘keep it real’, or whatever, so I'’m not going to pretend that this isn’t a bigger deal for women than men: it is."*

Vegetables, fruit, water, jogging, gym, rice, low fat products, Atkins diet, zone diet, Dr. Phil'’s nonsense, etc. etc. etc. Forget all this.

If you want to lose weight, eat less. It is this simple.

"Let people fill one third of their stomach with food, one third with drink and one third with nothing."**-Prophet Muhammad SAW.

People today eat until they are full. And they try to conrol their weight by eating differently. They don't realize that whether they eat fruits or burgers, if they take more calories than they need, they will gain weight.

The basic, practical way to lose weight is to eat less. If you usually eat three pieces of a pizza during a meal, eat two to lose weight.

If you are overweight, please stop making excuses for yourself. Face the truth. This is a character problem, it is not genetic. It is your own personal weakness. It is time that you did something about it. If you are Muslim, your life is supposed to be dedicated to Allah, not your stomach.

---------

* From a book titled The Popular Life.

**Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1381), Ibn Maajah (3349); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2265).
          :jazak: bohut khoob...

Allah pak aap ko iss ka Jaza dain..Ameen.

Comment

Koie Koch Nahin Batay Ga To Nahay Banda Kidhar Jay Ga? Please Please Please Mujay Tarykay kar K baray main koch Bata din :(
            Asalam o Alikum....:)

I warmly Welcome You with my Entire Team of Pegham - Seekho Aur Sikhao! - Powered by vBulletin :)

I Hope You will Learn and Spread Knowledge here...

Aap kio chor rehe hain...

Iss Section ka Visit kerain....

Member's Help Guide - Pegham - Seekho Aur Sikhao!

Ager pher bhi kuch Problem ho to mujhe bataein...

Me aap ki har Mumkin help kerne ki kosish kero ga.:)

Comment

Aslamoalikum

jazakAllah :rose

Comment

nice sharing...

Comment

Working...
                X