A Little Patience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Patience

A little patience can save you a lot of frustration and regret. Have patience with others, with yourself, with the way your life moves forward, and reap the benefits that patience can bring.

Many times, it can be far more effective to practice patience than to react in anger. Many times, patience will move you forward when frenzied effort will not. When you lash out at every turn of events, you spiral downward into a victim of your own circumstances. Yet when you make patience a part of your response, it keeps you in positive control.

Patience is not complicated or difficult to achieve. Simply step back, and take a few deep, relaxing breaths. Calmly know that you're far better off being patiently in control than you are if you're excitedly out of control. Reason, rather than scream. Think, investigate and consider, rather than jump to conclusions.

Have a little patience, and see that it can make all the difference in the world.

Re: A Little Patience

hmm... i m experienced.....:)
    For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

nice one

I Have Green Blood In My Veins Because I Am a Pakistani

Comment

Masha Allah. Zabardast
        Subhan Allah

Comment

nice one

I Have Green Blood In My Veins Because I Am a Pakistani

Comment

thank you for dis nice sharing.....
            .......................!!!!!

Comment

great sharing, really nice to read such postive and lovely words. Patience is what we should all adopt as a patience person can easily develope tolreance for others which many of us lack!!

Thank you dear for sharing such wonderful words in form of a beautiful message, keep sharing such wonderful message which is being a great source of teaching and generating our knowledge towards many facts of life.

Originally posted by pakgates View Post
              A little patience can save you a lot of frustration and regret. Have patience with others, with yourself, with the way your life moves forward, and reap the benefits that patience can bring.

Many times, it can be far more effective to practice patience than to react in anger. Many times, patience will move you forward when frenzied effort will not. When you lash out at every turn of events, you spiral downward into a victim of your own circumstances. Yet when you make patience a part of your response, it keeps you in positive control.

Patience is not complicated or difficult to achieve. Simply step back, and take a few deep, relaxing breaths. Calmly know that you're far better off being patiently in control than you are if you're excitedly out of control. Reason, rather than scream. Think, investigate and consider, rather than jump to conclusions.

Have a little patience, and see that it can make all the difference in the world.
              sigpic

Comment

as usuall very nice sharing
                u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

nice sharing.....

Comment

JazakAllah khayr :rose
                    Patience has many rewards too... =)
                    Finding truth - Finding love
                    These diamonds sparkle from lights above

Lorraine Venner

Comment