Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homoeopathic Clinic

ANGER AND HOMOEOPATHY

TO REDUCE EXCESSIVE ANGER IN WHICH BODY SHAKE WITH ANGER THEN THE MEDICINE IS STAPHYSAGRIA 200 USE THIS 5 DROPS IN FRESH WATER THREE TIME A DAY FOR 7 DAYS INSHALLAH YOUR ANGER WILL BE CONTROLLED

BUT IF YOUR CHILD IS REMAIN ALWAYS IN ANGRY MOOD AND CRYING NOT SLEEPING WEL AT NITHT THEN THE MEDICINE IS
    CHAMOMILLA 30 METHOD IS SAME

LACK OF CONFIDENCE
    IF ANY BODY FEELS THAT HE OR SHE HAS NOT ENGOUGH CONFIDENCE ABOUT ANY MATTER THEN HOMOEOPATHY HAS A GIFT FOR HIM OR HER THE MEDICINE IS

ANACARDIUM CM JUST ONE DOSE WILL RECOVER YOUR CONFIDENCE IN HIMSELF WHICH IS ESSENTIAL IN EVERY SUCCESS .TAKE CARE
    Last edited by prince; 11 July 2007, 10:07. Reason: FURTHER INFORMATION

Re: Homoeopathic Clinic

Its amazing i like it the way of ur ezxplaination..carry on here dear.

Comment

wow nice

Comment

it is an open clinic any one who has any proplem, write here i will give him suitable solution. remember that i am homoeopathic doctor and practicing at jandanwala near kharian. i will suggest medicines according to the problems

homoeopathic treatment is almost free from side effects and these harmless medicines works very nicely, because homoeo medicines are material less medicines this treatment is like spiritual treatment. so there is no fear for using this medicines

Comment

Aap ne accha silsila shuroo kiya hai. Jismani Kamzori door kanay aur Curly Hairs ko seedha karne ka koi nuskha batain.

Comment

shezad saib. for weakness you can used ACID PHOS Q 5 DROPS IN WATER TWO TIME A DAY FOR 10 DAYS plus ALFALFA SYRUP THREE TIME A DAY

and for curly hairs you should use THUJA 30 5 DROPS IN WATER ONCE IN A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS.

take care and ask more
            Last edited by prince; 1 September 2007, 12:14. Reason: more information

Comment

Originally posted by prince View Post
              shezad saib. for weakness you can used ACID PHOS Q 5 DROPS IN WATER TWO TIME A DAY FOR 10 DAYS plus ALFALFA SYRUP THREE TIME A DAY

and for curly hairs you should use THUJA 30 5 DROPS IN WATER ONCE IN A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS.

take care and ask more
              Thanks for teliing him

Comment

Request to admin plz stuck this thread.
                thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks for ur quick response

Comment

ACNE AND FACE NODULES

acne is the most common problem . acne always comes on oily face. the easy treatment is prevent your face skin from oil. stop oily foods. drink more water than usual and eat vegitables always. dont irritate your face with your own hands. wash with hot water 6 time a day your face. and after fortnight look amazing result.

Comment

ACNE AND FACE NODULES

acne is the most common problem . acne always comes on oily face. the easy treatment is prevent your face skin from oil. stop oily foods. drink more water than usual and eat vegitables always. dont irritate your face with your own hands. wash with hot water 6 time a day your face. and after fortnight look amazing result.
                      i hve little bit acne on my face....tht y i think its also cause oil on my face some time..
                      buttttt i dont like much vegitables....
                      then what will do?

Comment

infact u have brown spots on your face , and to reduce it vegitables juice is very very necessary. spots comes due to the lack of iron. iron is found only in vegitalbes easily.

Comment

Homoeopathy Is The Spiritual Way Of Treatment. In It The Medicines Are Not Used As Crude Form But Used Diluted Form. Containing Only The Atomic Particles Of Original Drugs. It Does Not Destroys The Immunity But Builded The Immunity Against The Diseases. It Is The Natural Way Of Treatment. It Works According To Nature.

Comment

infact u have brown spots on your face , and to reduce it vegitables juice is very very necessary. spots comes due to the lack of iron. iron is found only in vegitalbes easily.
                            :em:

Comment

Meray dost ki height 5.6" hai aur age 23 years kya woh height
                              increase karna chahta hai kya ho sakti hai. Kaise?

Comment

Working...
                              X