:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

sardar falls in luv wit a nurse.. After much thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER" :tauba

Why did God Create 'you' before Me....? Ans: B'cause he wanted to Create a 'Sample', Be 4 Creating A *Master-Piece*:eye:

Sign post outside our collage- "Drive Carefully! Dont kill the Students, Wait for the Lecturers!". :wk

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice.":hathora

Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? Sam: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. :D

The big tomato said 2 the slow little tomato: ketch up!!
    Last edited by .; 28 December 2005, 00:33.
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Re: :)

lol
    good one Aanchal :lol
    " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

:kr: :kr: :thmbup:
      u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Originally posted by Aanchal

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice.":hathora
        :thmbup: :kr:
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X