sardar banta singh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sardar banta singh

Sardar Banta Singh went to the emergency room with the tip of his index finger blown off.
    "How did this happen?" the doctor asked.

"Well I was trying to commit suicide," Banta Singh replied.

The doctor asked, "Trying to commit suicide by shooting your finger?"

"No, silly! First I put the gun on my head and I thought my face would look horrible, then I put it in my mouth and I thought I just paid Rs. 1,000 to get my teeth straightened. So then I put the gun in my ear and I thought this is going to make a loud noise, so I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.

Re: sardar banta singh

Originally posted by sheem
    Sardar Banta Singh went to the emergency room with the tip of his index finger blown off.
    "How did this happen?" the doctor asked.

"Well I was trying to commit suicide," Banta Singh replied.

The doctor asked, "Trying to commit suicide by shooting your finger?"

"No, silly! First I put the gun on my head and I thought my face would look horrible, then I put it in my mouth and I thought I just paid Rs. 1,000 to get my teeth straightened. So then I put the gun in my ear and I thought this is going to make a loud noise, so I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.
    hahaha wah maza aa gaya parh kar .......yeh sare jokes sardaron per hi kue hote hain :D
    Allah

Comment

Originally posted by YAARAM
      hahaha wah maza aa gaya parh kar .......yeh sare jokes sardaron per hi kue hote hain :D
      aap kisi ko nazar nahi ate na isliye :khi:

Comment

:lol:lol:khi::khi:
        Visit My Early PS Work
        You Are Welcome To Comment

Comment

Working...
        X