!i!i! For SRK Fans [ SRK'S School Days... ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !i!i! For SRK Fans [ SRK'S School Days... ]

Before the box office, King Khan ruled his school ratings.

He was always a superstar. Like the hero who twirls his women while he fights off the baddies, Shah Rukh played an all-rounder at St Columba. But unlike Raj of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, SRK didn’t quite fail his finals

Bend it like Shah Rukh
    King Khan’s soccer team was also the semi-finalist in the Youth Review International Soccer tournament of that year. Shah Rukh was vice-captain, but the goal of the tournament was a “brilliant solo effort” by Gene Morris.

The first tremors
    At an inter-school competition titled Youthquake ’84, Shah Rukh was named best actor in the dramatics section. Rahul Dev has said, earlier, that SRK always had the central role in school plays and was the wizard in the school’s production of Wizard of Oz.

Superhit!
    80.5 %

Shah Rukh’s ISC (he was in 12C) overall result

92 %
    The score with which he topped Electronics

Cricket buddies
    Guess who fielded beside Shah Rukh for the senior cricket team of 1984? Rahul Dev Kaushal, who later played Senapati in SRK’s home production Asoka. In an online interview, Rahul had said that Shah Rukh was his senior and kept wickets for his team.

Before Pepsi...
    Shah Rukh played for the ‘Thums Up Team’. His school participated in a national-level cricket championship called The Thums Up All India Tournament. Shah Rukh’s team was the Thums Up Semi-Finalists.

Because Shah Rukh became an actor, it’s interesting that the student mugshots were laid
    [IMG]http//i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/sanaga85/untitled22.jpg[/IMG]

Page from the yearbook: The Thums Up semi-finalist cricket team with SRK and Rahul

In 1984, St Columba awarded Shah Rukh a sword of honour for all-round outstanding performance. This page, reproduced from his yearbook, highlights his achievements. He played cricket, football and hockey. He was a regular on the stage and amongst the school’s academic toppers.
    Last edited by sheem; 14 December 2005, 21:24.

Re: !i!i! For SRK Fans [ SRK'S School Days... ]

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Re: !i!i! For SRK Fans [ SRK'S School Days... ]

good information, thanks for sharing.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X