For My Unmarried Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For My Unmarried Friends

I have been reading posts in the shadi discussion for some time now. I have seen some very childish statements here and I think we need to change some of these.

1. I always read that people want to marry the most beautiful girl in the world. The hair should be this long and eyes should be like this and the list goes on and on and on. Guys, first of all we need to look at our selves....no one is perfect and neither are us. How can we reject someone just because of some of these attributes which Allah created. Secondly, those who have sisters need to remember that if some one would come to your house and have tea and refreshments and then reject your sister because she is not so fair or something else; how would you feel? It is not a bakra mandi and for God sake don;t treat girls like cows and bakris. This could come back to you in this world if you are given a daughter, so please open up your eyes.

2. For people who think that they need to have some kind of a control on the wife and they want to be treated like a king in their house.....guys, respect your wife and theat her as you like to be treated. You will see that there is nothing like control or power thing in your life.

3. For those who think that how can they live the entire life with the same woman....please open up your eyes bcoz your wife could think likewise.

I can just go on and on and on but guys, education does not mean building your career, education means building your moral and character and opening up your eyes to the reality.
    Last edited by D@y W@lk3r; 30 December 2006, 08:49.
    ya Allah sab ko apney hifz-o-amaan main rakh

Re: For My Unmarried Friends

so very true ......:salam: :rose
    good one..................I wish that people realise more
    Thankyou ....for sharing
    If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise Allah.
    Difficult moments, seek Allah.
    Quiet moments, worship Allah.
    Painful moments, trust Allah.
    Every moment, thank Allah.

Comment

aap urdu mei post kertey to shayed mei aap ko jawab deti :lpop:
      sigpic

Comment

education does not mean building your career, education means building your moral and character and opening up your eyes to the reality.
        Assalamaa-0-Alaikom
        waisay tu poori post hi zabardast hai....
        lakin yeh woh line jo main bhi humesha kehti hoon
        jab keh aaj kal aisa dekhnay mein kam hi aata hai....kam say kam humaray muashray mein
        For New Designers
        وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

yehi tou hamara almiya hai k ham apni khud-sakhta sochon say bahir nikalna he nahi chahtey. idealism k chaker mein haqeeqat ko faramosh kerna kahan ki aqal mandi hai. taleem is just for the sake of degrees not for the sake of over all personality development aur es ka result ye hai educated log society uplift mein contribute kerney ki bijaye wahin kharrey rehtey hain jahan woh bhot shru mein kharrey thay aur sab say barri baat...
          life partner ko respect deney ki baat hamare Islam ki basics mein say hai phir bhi na janey kyun es muamley mein ham mazhab ko kyun bhool jate hain
          "All I have learned from Life is that I know nothing."

Comment

Thanks day walker .....nice topic....n good thoughts :thmbup:

Meyrey khayal mey demands dono taraf sey hi bohot ziada barh gai hein....
            Last edited by Z.; 6 January 2007, 16:37.
            " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

Zamana ho gaya hai i received this fwd e-mail---go through it.

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area.
              Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,

Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
              Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
              Student : (Thinking hard) Huh???
              Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.
              Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walked straight ahead to the grass field).

A few minutes later...

Student : I'm back.
              Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
              Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn't picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.
              Teacher : That's what happened in real life.

What is the message of this story?
              * Grass - is people around you
              * Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you
              * Grass Field - is time

* In looking for your soulmate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back".
              It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & grab hold of the opportunity that you have now, don't waste time!
              " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

Originally posted by NaQsh View Post
                so very true ......:salam: :rose
                good one..................I wish that people realise more
                Thankyou ....for sharing
                THANX

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sweet & Sour' View Post
                  aap urdu mei post kertey to shayed mei aap ko jawab deti :lpop:
                  AGER TIME MILA TO MAIN INSHALHA UINPAGE MAIN WRITE KAR DONGA:::BE HAPPY KHATI METHI::::::::::

Comment

Originally posted by Rida View Post

Assalamaa-0-Alaikom
                    waisay tu poori post hi zabardast hai....
                    lakin yeh woh line jo main bhi humesha kehti hoon
                    jab keh aaj kal aisa dekhnay mein kam hi aata hai....kam say kam humaray muashray mein
                    THANX::::::masha

Comment

Originally posted by Xenya View Post

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area.

Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
                      Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
                      Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.
                      Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walked straight ahead to the grass field).

A few minutes later...

Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn't picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.

* Grass Field - is time

* In looking for your soulmate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back".
                      It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & grab hold of the opportunity that you have now, don't waste time!
                      very true
                      "All I have learned from Life is that I know nothing."

Comment

Thanks day walker .....nice topic....n good thoughts :thmbup:

Meyrey khayal mey demands dono taraf sey hi bohot ziada barh gai hein....
                        APP nay bilkul thek kaha..:masha

Comment

Originally posted by Gul-e-Lala View Post
                          yehi tou hamara almiya hai k ham apni khud-sakhta sochon say bahir nikalna he nahi chahtey. idealism k chaker mein haqeeqat ko faramosh kerna kahan ki aqal mandi hai. taleem is just for the sake of degrees not for the sake of over all personality development aur es ka result ye hai educated log society uplift mein contribute kerney ki bijaye wahin kharrey rehtey hain jahan woh bhot shru mein kharrey thay aur sab say barri baat...
                          life partner ko respect deney ki baat hamare Islam ki basics mein say hai phir bhi na janey kyun es muamley mein ham mazhab ko kyun bhool jate hain
                          thek kaha app nay...

Comment

A few minutes later...

* Grass Field - is time

thanx :dua

Comment

Originally posted by Gul-e-Lala View Post

A few minutes later...

* Grass Field - is time

very true:rose
                              For New Designers
                              وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Working...
                              X