Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard to read

hi
    i was surfing the net and came to know about this site.. but the bad thing is i am not good in urdu... first time urdu site.. joind hopefully i will learn some urdu.... i will try my best ...dont mind me ok .. i am not white wash just living in toronto.....hasnt able me to learn udrdu

Re: hard to read

Originally posted by cute_gal
    hi
    i was surfing the net and came to know about this site.. but the bad thing is i am not good in urdu... first time urdu site.. joind hopefully i will learn some urdu.... i will try my best ...dont mind me ok .. i am not white wash just living in toronto.....hasnt able me to learn udrdu
    Cute_gal

keep continously coming back, and I hope sure You'll learn this sweet language URDU
    Khandar wafa ka yaaro kured kar dekh lo
    Hamarey naam ka patthar zaroor milega

Comment

Asslam O Alaikum,
      You are more then welcome here, No probs even if you are a white n wana learn Urdu so you are at the right place :) keep coming n have lods n lods of friends around n ofcourse learn more n more urdu by talking to all of u n plus reading the Topics around so c u again ..!!
      Be blesses Waslam

Comment

ooppsss Be Blessed i mean :)

Comment

Welcome Dear ..... :welcome:

I dont think its difficult to learn Urdu..... still If you faced any prob we are here to help you:) .
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X