X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 'Express yourself'

Originally posted by Aanchal View Post
    tum aaj khachha salan khaoo gee kia :shyy:
    kal ka hi poora kerne ki koshish karun gi.....jabh kabhi aisa ho aur saaln kum ho to nya bnane ka mood na ho ..to mein kehti huhn..mjhe bhook nhi he...taake baaqiyuhn ko to poora ho jai na:lol

sigpic

Comment

Praying

Comment

@ topic

Gud Night PG

Comment

Originally posted by ummid View Post
          @ topic

Gud Night PG
          Itni jaldi
          :thmbup:

Comment

@ Aamir

Yups. May be for few more minutes...

Comment

Hoping for an Italian victory against England in last quarter final :dua
              مجھے تلاش نہ کر ذوقِ بیخودی سجود
              نظر کی چند شعاعوں میں گھر گیا ہوں میں

Comment

@ Aamir

Yups. May be for few more minutes...
                Awww bari neendein puri ho rahi hein

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  me too.......love to see the English lose in ftball.......they thnk too much of themselves!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by u_r View Post
                      me too.......love to see the English lose in ftball.......they thnk too much of themselves!!!!!
                      I just hate Roy Hodgsen's policies - I just hate John Terry, I just hate Steven Gerrard - and I just hate English media - although they have been the most boring side - they still make a mile of them...

Comment

@ Admin

You follow euro... We can discuss it on regular basis.. People here are more cricket fan... :(

@ Aamir

No.. I'll not sleep so early.. I am planning to read something... If I'll be here I'll waste time : )

Comment

I just hate Roy Hodgsen's policies - I just hate John Terry, I just hate Steven Gerrard - and I just hate English media - although they have been the most boring side - they still make a mile of them...
                          I hate football with a passion anyways.........but when it comes to England football team......can't stand them at all

as far as the media is concerned..................i have been Ok with Olympics in the past..watch/follow a few events.......but know just cos its in London, the constant hype is putting me off Olympics altogether!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

@ Admin

You follow euro... We can discuss it on regular basis.. People here are more cricket fan... :(
                            Ummi - cricket? NO way - I have lost my interest - Pakistani cricket team is the most overrated over hyped irresponsible and incompetent team in the World - I find Afghanistan more competent then Pakistanies - these Pakistanies are just a shame to our country.

Comment

Originally posted by u_r View Post
                              I hate football with a passion anyways.........but when it comes to England football team......can't stand them at all

as far as the media is concerned..................i have been Ok with Olympics in the past..watch/follow a few events.......but know just cos its in London, the constant hype is putting me off Olympics altogether!!!!!!!
                              Football is my passion - and English League is the best league in the world. But English national team is just crap. Manchester United is my passion - the only team I'll ever support in my life.

Comment

@ Admin

Aap me ke naam mein 'd' bhool gaye..

Anywayz... Cricketer all over the world are sportsman .. They are playing for their own passion... If u guys stop judging them they'll perform better... Cricket ko politics banayeinge tu yahi hona.. Not their fault... I still love the way shahid afridi play and the way shoeb Akhtar balls ... !

Comment

Working...
                                X