X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~Andaaz Sey Pehchan~*~

- Maloom nahin sach hai keh nahin, lekin it's nice reading

1) Handwriting

* Straight and legible (saaf) hand writing reflects sincerity of nature and forwardness.Such ppl have sincere opinion in all matters.

* If the hand writing slants(sloping direction) slightly to right,it indicates that the person is very sensitive and emotional.

* If the hand writing slants(sloping direction) slightly to left,it indicates that the person is careless and havn't good plan for future.

* Sharp and angular writing reveals that a person is cold, stubborn(determined) and naughty.

2) Eyes

* Black eyed ppl are believed to have crafty nature.

* Brown or Hazel brown eyed ppl are gentle and unselfish and will never harm anybody in their surroundings. They can never be forced to do a thing against their will.

* Ppl with a squint (kan akhiyoon sai dekhna) have a destructive (negative) nature. They are supposed to be cunning and malicious (ill will..unfriendly feelings ).

* Blue eyed ppl are treacherous , disloyal and faithless..whereas Gray eyed ppl are mysterious and having Graceful personality

3) Nose

* A person with a straight nose has an artistic nature. he is not proud but never reserved in charcater.

* Roman or an Arched (bara or curved) nose is the one who would like to take up any responsibility on himself or would not mind going through hardship to win his or her name.

4) Ears

* Ppl with small ears are said to be timid (lacking in courage or self confidence) and shy. Their affections are often thwarted (block) coz of their shyness.

* Ppl with long ears are coarse and rough by nature.

* Ears that stand out from the head are a sign of courage and alertness.

5) Lips6) Chin

* A pointed chin is mark of crafty and egotistical nature, though the egotistical elements is masked coz of the artful nature of the person.

* A ppl with normal chin has a jovial and comfort-loving nature. he or she doesn't bother about trivial (ordinary) things.
    tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
    tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Re: ~*~Andaaz Sey Pehchan~*~

hmmmm

i have black eyes...but i don't think i have crafty nature...

whereas writting style is concerned, i can write either straight or slanting (both right n left), then wot abt my nature
    :thmbup:

Comment

Originally posted by munda_sialkoty
      hmmmm

i have black eyes...but i don't think i have crafty nature...

whereas writting style is concerned, i can write either straight or slanting (both right n left), then wot abt my nature
      hmmmmmm aik-ticket-mein-do-mazzey :lol

Comment

actually it depends on my sitting posture, ziada tar mein bed pe late ke likhnay ka aadi hoon...table pe beth ke likhnay se mera writting style kuch aur hota he aur bed pe kuch aur...when i am in hurry i write slanting (right) and when i am cool i write stright or slanting (left)...it all depends on my current mood.

Comment

1) Handwriting

* Straight and legible (saaf) hand writing reflects sincerity of nature and forwardness.Such ppl have sincere opinion in all matters.

* If the hand writing slants(sloping direction) slightly to right,it indicates that the person is very sensitive and emotional.

2) Eyes

* Brown or Hazel brown eyed ppl are gentle and unselfish and will never harm anybody in their surroundings. They can never be forced to do a thing against their will.

6) Chin

* A ppl with normal chin has a jovial and comfort-loving nature. he or she doesn't bother about trivial (ordinary) things.
          Assalaam-0-Alaikom:rose

Nice sharing Masood bhai:blush:
          For New Designers
          وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

actually it depends on my sitting posture, ziada tar mein bed pe late ke likhnay ka aadi hoon...table pe beth ke likhnay se mera writting style kuch aur hota he aur bed pe kuch aur...when i am in hurry i write slanting (right) and when i am cool i write stright or slanting (left)...it all depends on my current mood.
            Bed mein likhney ki aadat meri bhi thi - actually mujhey apni diaries bed mein letey letey hi likhney ki aadat thi - magar ab nahin. I can change my style of writing - but I try to keep the same style...

I write with straight hand and straight paper infront of me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Masood
              Bed mein likhney ki aadat meri bhi thi - actually mujhey apni diaries bed mein letey letey hi likhney ki aadat thi - magar ab nahin. I can change my style of writing - but I try to keep the same style...

I write with straight hand and straight paper infront of me ...
              hmmm...sahi...

well If i write in straight paper then my writing style would be bending to left...so it is not easy for me to write on a straight paper...i place the paper with an angle of about 60 degree towards left...that makes it easy for me to write down.

Comment

- Maloom nahin sach hai keh nahin, lekin it's nice reading

1) Handwriting

* If the hand writing slants(sloping direction) slightly to left,it indicates that the person is careless and havn't good plan for future.

* Sharp and angular writing reveals that a person is cold, stubborn(determined) and naughty.

2) Eyes

* Black eyed ppl are believed to have crafty nature.

6) Chin

Hum charon tariqe se likh sakte hain....
                aur eyes sirf black nahi:na: ......dark black color ki hai humari.....
                baaqi sub kuch match nahi kiay.....:na:
                chin normal hi hai....:)
                thanks for sharing....:phool:

Comment

hmmm...sahi...

well If i write in straight paper then my writing style would be bending to left...so it is not easy for me to write on a straight paper...i place the paper with an angle of about 60 degree towards left...that makes it easy for me to write down.
                  do u mix capital letters and small letters ??

Comment

There are a number of capital letters that i mostly mix with small leters, but my this habbit also varies depending on my mood.

Comment

There are a number of capital letters that i mostly mix with small leters, but my this habbit also varies depending on my mood.
                      ahan - but I do not mix....

Comment

me ko is mei se kuch bhi sahi nahi lagta :lpop:
                        sigpic

Comment

ahan - but I do not mix....
                          Mostly straight writting walay loog mix nahi kertay