• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pakistan Vs England - 3rd Test - Live at Dubai

Pak lead by 304 runs

PAK 346/6 (139.0 Ovs)

Comment

139.1 Swann to Abdur Rehman, out Caught by Anderson!!

Abdur Rehman c Anderson b Swann 1(5)

Swann to Abdur Rehman, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Comment

Pak lead by 304 runs

PAK 99, 346/7 (139.1 Ovs)

Azhar Ali 145 (419)

Comment

PAK: 369 all out Lead by 324 runs

Comment

ENG: 33-0 in 20 overs 2nd INNINGS

Comment

ENG: 252 all out

Pakistan Won the match by 71 runs

Comment

End of match: So the No.1 syndrome bites England, after it hit India. After the highs of 4-0 in the summer, it's now 0-3. Clearly blown away by Pakistan's supremacy in their adopted home. Team Misbah is the one everyone would want to beat. After the Summer of Shame in 2010, Pakistan have performed remarkably under a captain, who all but wrote off his career a couple of years ago. He even talked about burning his kit. It's never too late, even if you're on the wrong side of 30.

Ian Botham was mentioning that England needn't panic about their Test side. They failed collectively and even if you sack this lot, is there a capable enough reserve bunch to turn things around? I don't think so. Just needs patience and skill.

Comment

Strauss: "I'm surprised we didn't get bigger scores but you have to credit Pakistan. When they were ahead, they didn't allow us to come back. We're a lot better at the end of the 3rd Test, than at the start of the first. Test cricket is difficult by its nature. I've got great faith in our players but this is an eye opener. There were some fantastic performances by some of the guys. We've got a lot of cricket coming up. There will be accusations flying about. I've got to try be ready for the Sri Lanka series. We like to thank our supporters."

That was short and snappy.

Here's Misbah: "I just can't explain this in words. Getting out for 99, nobody thought we could come back. Azhar's innings was the big difference. Gul is a wonderful match-winning bowler too. We should now learn to play well outside Asia and this team can do that. I think Mohsin Khan's done a wonderful job (as coach). I think this crowd has proved that they like Test cricket."

Rameez calls Pakistan the new pin-up boys of Test cricket. That's it from us here. There's the one-day and T20 series to follow. On behalf of Alex and Nitin, this is Kanishkaa signing off. Cheers!

Comment

Azhar: "Whjen you score when the team wins, it's very satisfactory. I want to play more such match-winning innings. It's a great achievement for us."

Ajmal is the Man of the Series: "Rehman's bowling very well with me. I'm a happy guy, I enjoy my cricket."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	congrats.gif
Views:	12
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2422077

:bday1: ~* Pakistan *~ :bday1:

Comment

Working...
                      X