Pak Vs Ban --- 3rd ODI of Cool & Cool Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pak Vs Ban --- 3rd ODI of Cool & Cool Cup

Bottomline: Bangladesh just cannot defeat Pakistan. After bundling Pakistan out for 177, Bangladesh might have fancied their chances of victory. Although they lost Tamim to the first ball, Mahmudullah and Nafees shared a 69 run stand for the third wicket. It seemed that Bangladesh would coast along to the target.

Comment

Rahim: It is a really shattering defeat. The batsmen let us down. We just collapsed in the middle order. We got some poor decisions and some batsmen fell to poor shots. Some players have not been having a great run in the past few days. Shakib, Razzak and Mahmudullah bowled well. We hope to have a good run in the Test series.

Nasir Hossain gets the Bike.

Umar Akmal: The wicket was difficult. Misbah told me to build a partnership. It was a difficult wicket to bat on. Batting and keeping was both difficult. This was an important series for me and I am glad I performed.

Umar Akmal is the Man of the Match for his fighting knock of 57. He is also the Man of the Series for his consistent performances with the bat.

Comment

yeh bangladesh waly kab bary hon gy :lol
        Allah

Comment

:ys:
          :(

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaram View Post
            yeh bangladesh waly kab bary hon gy :lol
            بنگلہ دیش والے ہمارے سامنے ایسے ہی ہیں جیسے ہم آسٹریلیا، انگلینڈ یا افریقہ کے آگے ہیں :think:
            tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
            tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Working...
            X