Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan vs Kenya Live Stream 23-02-2011 ICC World Cup 2011 Matches

Link is www.sportsvilla.tk

Watch Pakistan vs Kenya Live on sports villa.tkThe World cup cricket 2011 is bringing the most unpredicted world cup in the history as there are a lot of powerful cricket playing nations who are contender of champion of cricket world cup 2011. Pakistan is one of them and Kenya is the team of spirit. So, the match will be unpredicted. The squad of cricket world cup of Pakistan is Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Abdur Rauf, Ahmed Shahzad, Asad Shafiq, Ahmed Shehzad, Asim Kamal, Danish Kaneria, Azhar Ali, Faisal Athar, Fawad Alam, Imran Farhat, Faisal Iqbal, Imran Nazir, Junaid Zia, Umar Gul, Shahid Afridi, Akmal brothers, Salman Butt, Shoaib Akhter, Mohammad Hafiz, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik. The kenya team has many experienced players like Ragheb Aga, Duncan Allen, RunishGudhka, Jimmy Kamande, Irfan Karim, Karan Kaul, Peter Kituku, Alfred Luseno, Tamnay Mishra, James Ngoche, Shem Ngoche, Alex Obanda, David Obuya, Collins Obuya, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Nelson Odhiambo, Thomas Odoyo, Lucas Oluoch, Peter Ongondo, Joseph Onyango, LameckOnyango, Elijah Otieno, Morris Ouma, Ken Owino, Rakep Patel, Vinit Shikotra, Steve Tikolo, HirenVaraiya, Seren Waters and Dominic Wesonga.The fans who want to get the world cup 2011 actions live streaming on pc telecast can visit usastall.com to get hdtv picture quality with a lower price. To stream online telecast live cricket there only needs a streaming software that needs to be installed and then the entire world cup cricket 2011 and every cricket game in the year of 2011 is available to stream online live sopcast in hdtv video quality on pc.

Re: Pakistan vs Kenya Live Stream 23-02-2011 ICC World Cup 2011 Matches

nice one

I Have Green Blood In My Veins Because I Am a Pakistani

Comment

Re: Pakistan vs Kenya Live Stream 23-02-2011 ICC World Cup 2011 Matches

:rose

Comment

Working...
      X