Collapse

Malala: The real story (with evidence)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malala: The real story (with evidence)

In September 2012, a 15-year-old school girl from Pakistan’s Swat valley was reported to have been shot in the face and head by a Taliban activist.

The attack caused outrage around the world and the news was given widespread coverage in the local and international media.

Malala was reported to have barely survived after doctors in Pakistan and then England performed multiple surgeries on her face and head.

Today Malala lives in the UK and has repeatedly vowed to continue working for the cause of women’s education in Pakistan, especially in those areas of the country where extremists and militant outfits are said to have been blowing up girls’ schools.

But this is just one side of the whole story. The narrative about what really happened on the day Malala was allegedly shot has mostly been weaved by the Western media.

In April this year, Dawn.com sent a group of its most seasoned reporters to Swat to undertake an intensive five-month investigation of the event. Their collective findings unearthed a series of some stunning disclosures (with evidence) that are bound to affectively challenge the mainstream narrative of the Malala story.

The following are the major findings of the investigation:

• Malala was not born in Swat and neither is she a Pushtun. A respected medical doctor in Swat, Imtiaz Ali Khanzai, who runs a private hospital and clinic in Swat told our reporters that he has a DNA report that proves that Malala is not Pushtun.

Showing us the report, he said he extracted Malala’s DNA when as a child she visited his clinic (with her parents) complaining of an earache.

“After she was supposedly shot last year, I remembered I had a bottle where I had kept some of her earwax,” the doctor explained. “Collecting earwax of my patients is a hobby of mine,” he added.

He went on to claim that according to the DNA, Malala is a Caucasian, most probably from Poland.

After the discovery, the doctor called Malala’s father and told him that he knew who Malala was. “

“He was stunned and began to stutter,” the doctor said. “He pleaded that I did not make my findings public. I told him I wouldn’t but only if he told me the whole truth.”

Malala’s father told the doctor that Malala’s real name was Jane and she was born in Hungary in 1997. Her real biological parents were Christian missionaries who, after traveling to Swat in 2002, left Malala as a gift to her adopted parents after they secretly converted to Christianity.

For more Please follow the link
    Malala: The real story (with evidence) - DAWN.COM

Re: Malala: The real story (with evidence)

yeh Report kisi Taliban ki likhi hovi lagti hia :lol:
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

:lol may be..............But Dawn news ka link hai

Comment

nice sharing....

Comment

me ne bhi yeh report perhi thi . . . pata nhi yeh report sachi hai ya jhooti laikin agar yeh such hai tu hosh ura denay wali hai
          sigpic

Comment

یہ سچھ نہیں ہے اس مضمون كی شروع میں یہ نوٹ لكھا گیا ہے

اردو ـ نوٹ: یہ ایک طنزیہ اور فرضی مضمون ہے جس کا حقیقت سے کوئی تعلق نہیں

English - DISCLAIMER: The following article is a work of satire and fiction and in no way attempts to depict events in real life.

Comment

Working...
            X