Mufti Ismail Menk Quotes
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mufti menk quotes.png
Views:	538
Size:	692.5 KB
ID:	4281451
    Hacked by M4mad_turk
    my instalgram id: m4mad_turk

Your enemy may have wanted to harm you. But know that the Almighty has the last say. He will protect you & make you emerge victorious.
    Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Be strong & have good courage. Nothing is too much for Him. The Almighty has already armed you with strength for every battle!
      Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Endure the tough times. That's when we gain something. We may not like it but we gain experience & endurance. It develops our character.
        Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

The higher you climb in life, the more people will criticize you. Even at your best, people will still find a bone to pick. Ignore them.
          Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Feel the mountain of worries crumble & your heart at ease when you supplicate to the Almighty. Such is the power of prayer. Trust Him.
            Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

You won't understand everything that's going on in life. It's ok. The Almighty has a plan. He knows how to bring good out of it. Keep going.
              Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Beware the ones who are so overtaken by their own arrogance & ego that they forget to make amends & mend ties with the people they've hurt.
                Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Stop overthinking. Stop feeding your mind negative thoughts & self doubt. Love yourself enough & remember the Almighty only wants the best for you.
                  Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

‪Keep doing the right thing despite the trouble, difficulty & betrayal. One day, the Almighty will connect the dots & it'll all make sense.
                    Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Don't go round pretending to be who you’re not. Many people go through life wearing different masks. Remember you can fool others but the Almighty knows the real you. The fake will eventually lose and the real will win over.
                      Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

When you start your day by making time for the Almighty and spending time with Him, you’ve nothing to fear. Rest assured that He will guide your steps in the path of blessing and victory throughout your day.
                        Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

You want a better life? Pray. The more you pray, the less you will panic. You’ll see things clearer. The more you worship the Almighty, the less you will worry. You will become a more patient person and you’ll be less pressured by the stress of this world.
                          Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Almighty. Give us the courage to move forward, the strength to go through our hardships and trials and to have firm faith in You that everything will turn out fine in the end. Aameen.
                            Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

The scars you get in life are proof of your inner strength. It shows you've lived your life fully; how you picked yourself up when you fell, how you handled defeat, darkness and storms. These are among the Almighty’s biggest tests and what truly matters in the end!
                              Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Working...
                              X